AWARDS & PRIZES
Every entry/submission will be judged based on its directing, acting, technical, and artistic merits, as related to the submission. All decisions made by the judge (s) are considered final and incontestable.
We reserve the right not to give all of the possible awards if we don’t receive enough entries in a particular category or if none of the submissions meet our high judging standards.
There can be, if the jury by its own quality so decides, two winners ex aequo in any of the categories.
• Best Feature Film
• Best Feature Documentary. The winning documentaries will be distributed free of charge on the Amazon Prime platform
• Best Italian Feature Film
• Best Animation
• Best Series Pilot
• Best Short Documentary. The winning documentaries, only if longer than 35 minutes, will be distributed free of charge on the Amazon Prime platform
• Best Italian Short Film
• Best Short Drama
• Best Short Thriller
• Best Short Horror
• Best Short Comedy
• Best Short Fashion
• Best Short Musical
• Best Lead Actor
• Best Lead Actress
• Best Director
• Best 1st time Director – Feature
• Best 1st time Director – Short
All officially selected films of each season will receive the Lecce Film Network laurel.
Each season winner will receive the official laurel and:
- the Lecce Film Network “White Pumo” winner certificate in the winter season;
- the Lecce Film Network “Green Pumo” winner certificate in the spring season;
- the Lecce Film Network “Blue Pumo” winner certificate in the summer season;
- the Lecce Film Network “Red Pumo” winner certificate in the autumn season.
The absolute winners will receive the laurel and the official Lecce Film Network absolute winner certificate and the “Golden Pumo“, the Lecce Film Network’s special trophy.
If the film is selected for the live screening of the annual event, the director must be able to attend the screening in Lecce.